Advocacy and Entitlements


Being an ex-service person (veteran) often brings with it issues not often faced by our civilian counterparts.

As stated on the RSL WA page –

Advocacy is the act of making representations on behalf of others to ensure that they receive a fair hearing of their case or an outcome they seek. In the context of the RSL this means providing support to veterans who are seeking entitlements, based on their service, from the Department of Veteran Affairs.

Here at North Beach we have some very experience Advocates who can help you with your claims.

Please see the following for help or at least a talk about your situation.

Greg Young

 Entitlements and Pensions

As service in the Australian Defence Force is inherently dangerous as an occupation, accidents can happen and result in personal injury or onset of a medical condition. You are advised to seek assistance of an ex-service organisation Pension (Entitlements) Officer to assist you in making your claim for compensation.

RSL Pension (Entitlements) understand the uniqueness of military service and our sub branch has volunteer Pension (Entitlements) Officers who have experience in one or more of the following jurisdictions:

  • Veterans’ Entitlements Act 1986 (VEA)
  • Safety, Rehabilitation u0026amp; Compensation Act 1988 (SRCA)
  • Military Rehabilitation u0026amp; Compensation Act 2004 (MRCA)

Please contact one the following Pension (Entitlements) Officers for more information on how they can help you.

Greg Gough and Greg Young

Scroll to Top